|Admission / Using Reading Room
|Using Stack Materials
|Delivery Request for III/GSII Library Materials
- Weekdays: 10:00-12:00, 13:00-16:00 [Calendar]
- Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays, Dec. 28 to Jan. 4
Admission / Using Reading Room
There are no procedures required to enter the III/GSII Library or use materials in the reading room, such as newly arrived books and journals for the most recent year.
Using Stack Materials
Most of the materials are kept in the stacks.
- Present your student/staff ID at the counter and receive a "
stack permit" to enter the stacks.
Undergraduate students may not enter the stacks. Please apply for stack materials retrieval request at the counter.
be sure to return the "stack permit"after you finish.
- It is not allowed to bring your luggage into the stacks. Please use coin return lockers (100 yen) in the reading room.
- Please return materials to where they were.
- Please bring materials you wish to borrow to the counter, and present your
student/staff ID or library card.
- You can renew your loans before due date up to 1 time unless they have not been reserved by another user.
- Please bring the materials to the counter or use MyOPAC to renew.
return all the materials to be borrowedwhen you leave the University of Tokyo.
|Type of Materials
|Maximum Number of Items
|1 time, for 1 month
|1 time, for 1 week
- Please bring materials to be returned to the counter.
- You can return III/GSII Library materials to any UTokyo library.
- Book drop at the library entrance is available during opening hours of the III/GSII main building,
except for the following materials. Please bring these materials to the counter.
- Audio-visual materials such as CDs/DVDs
- Damaged materials
- Bound Journals
- Please fill out the
photocopy application formlocated by the copy machine and submit it to the counter.
- You may photocopy portions of library materials within the limit of the Copyright Act of Japan, with the exception of the materials not suitable for electronic copying such as damaged materials.
- If you would like to have a receipt, please ask the staff.
|Cash (coin/1,000 yen bill)
|For library materials only
|Black & White
* The library cannot provide change, so please bring small denominations as needed. 1,000 yen bills can be used.
Copying at internal official expense
If you bring a
Delivery Request for III/GSII Library Materials
- You can make a delivery request for books or copies of materials held at the III/GSII Library. Books or copies will be delivered to your department's library.
- Please apply using MyOPAC. For details, please inquire at your department's library.