Books are separated by language and arranged in
e.g. Media and communication / Paddy Scannell [Call No. A-a:744:2]
Journals are also separated by language and arranged in
e.g. Communications law : journal of computer, media, and telecommunications law / Tottel [Call No. E-J:21c]
- Journal - call number list
Course Reserve Books
- Course reserve book list
* You cannot search for printed reserve books with OPAC.
- Printed reserve books are
available for short-term loanto use in a class if you are a class instructor or student with permission from the class instructor.
- Pleas apply at the counter.
- There are two copy machines available. One in the reading room (cash-only), the other is outside the library entrance (III/GSII copy card-only). Tell the staff
which one you wish to use.
- Please fill out the
photocopy application formset by the copy machine and submit it to the counter.
- You may photocopy a portion of library materials within the limit of the Copyright Act of Japan.
- Microform materials list
* Some materials are not registered on OPAC. So, please see the list above.
- Please apply to the Multi-media and Socio-information Studies Archive (MSSA), located on the 1st floor of the III/GSII main building. Microfilm readers are in the MSSA.
Most of CDs/DVDs
- CD/DVD list
- Please apply to the Multi-media and Socio-information Studies Archive (MSSA), located on the 1st floor of the III/GSII main building. CD/DVD players are in the MSSA.
ISICS Book Series / Other Publications
- ISICS book series list
Master's Theses / Doctoral Dissertations
- Master's thesis / doctoral dissertation list
Doctoral Dissertations (Course-based Degree)
|Department of Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- The Library holds some of master's theses or doctoral dissertations at the Department of Sociology of the Graduate School of Social Sciences (later, the Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology). [修士論文、博士論文とも、社会学専門分野および、その前身である社会学Ａ（社会学）専攻の論文の一部を含みます。]
- The III/GSII Library
doesn't hold the following materials. Please find contact information below.
- List of recent master's theses and doctoral dissertations are also on the III/GSII website.
- Full texts of doctoral dissertations since 2013 are basically available in the UTokyo Repository. You can find a link to full texts in the master's thesis / doctoral dissertation list.
Until 2012The University of Tokyo Doctorial Dissertation Database Since 2013UTokyo Repository (Institutional Repository at the University of Tokyo)
|Master's Theses since 2004
|The III/GSII Academic Affairs Division
|Latest doctoral dissertations (course-based degree) that are not on the list
|Doctoral dissertations (course-based degree) on the list marked with "×" in the "Holding" field
|Doctoral dissertations (dissertation-based degree)
- Master's Theses
- For browsing only.
Permission to photocopy from the author and his/her supervisoris required to make a copy.
- Doctoral Dissertations
- You may browse or photocopy a portion of dissertations within the limit of the Copyright Act of Japan.
Permission to photocopy from the author and his/her supervisoris required to make a copy more than half of a dissertation.
* Please ask the staff about an application form for permission to photocopy.